Mayor and City Council Elections
WE NEED YOUR HELP!
The NYC race for mayor is important, and so are the city council seats that are up for election. Over the next 2 years local legislation will shape what our schools look like and how bad coercive medical mandates will become. So far TEACHERS FOR CHOICE has endorsed one candidate for city council – Adriana Aviles. We need all of our supporters to help us find out exactly where all candidates stand on the issues that impact us the most.
Let’s start with MAYOR
The top 8 candidates for NYC Mayor are:
We need EVERYONE to send these 8 candidates the following questions through email and on social media, include the link to this post, and send the responses you get back to us. Please cc us on any emails – email@example.com
Here are the questions we need answered from candidates running for mayor and city council in NYC:
1. Do you support or oppose forced vaccination of New Yorkers with the COVID vaccine and/or FLU vaccine to keep our jobs?
2. Do you support or oppose forced vaccination of students with the COVID vaccine and/or FLU vaccine to attend school?
3. Do you support or oppose “vaccine passports” and any other “health passports” that segregate and exclude citizens from being equal members of NYC society?
4. Do you support or oppose ensuring there is 5-day in-person instruction, with real teachers teaching children in-person and not “ZOOM SCHOOL” in NYC public schools for the 2021-22 school year and beyond?
5. Do you support mandatory in-school COVID testing to attend NYC public schools? If so, under your administration will you allow parents and employees to submit test results from their own doctor if they so choose? “
6. Do you support or oppose the forced detention of NYC citizens/persons suspected or proven to be positive for COVID-19 infection?